|| Client Engagement Manager
|| Project Management
Responsible for structuring and managing the service deals through the process of design, implementation and on-going tracking, thereby achieving engagement profitability and customer satisfaction.
|Duties and Responsibilities
|| Planning and implementation of engagement process.
- Effectively communicating with the clients for understanding the requirements and objectives.
- Validating scope, conducting project kick-offs and engaging in discussions with the project team.
- Managing vendor resource planning and addressing resource performance issues.
- Managing and monitoring the project performance with regards to project delivery, progress, economies
- and other aspects. Managing any dispute or conflict and acting as the escalation point.
- Making presentations and reports, including client recommendations if required.
- Working Conditions: Working shift of 9 hours with 1 hour break
||A post-graduate in Marketing/ International Business/Finance or other related discipline from any recognized university.
|| Min 5 years of experience in the field.
|| Knowledge, Skills and Abilities: Proven experience in knowledge management, complex business transformation and change management.
- Must have a critical and creative thought process.
- Capable of evaluating alternatives and making action plans.
- Leadership abilities, in a multiple project environment, which can influence clients, team members, and key
- stakeholders. Excellent verbal and written English skills.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- SHOULD BE ACTIVE ON LINKEDIN AND HAVE OWN NETWORK
| Apply Now